Yay! I was cyber tagged by Becky (thanks!)! I am so excited to be included in this. It's a first. Here's the directions - Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself and then share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list, finally tag five people at the end.
1. Upon coming to seminary I shut myself off to making new friendships. I saw it as a temporary thing and then we got to go home (or wherever). That was stupid! So now I kick myself because we're about to graduate and I still don't REALLY know people.
2. When I was 11 I danced on stage in Nashville at Fan Fair for The Moffatts doing the Caterpillar Crawl. Yeah, I was big stuff.
3. I do what Phillip calls climate control. At bedtime when I'm all covered up, I put one leg on top of the covers not covered up. It keeps me from getting too hot while sleeping and if it gets cold I just cover it right back up. Pretty ingenious if you ask me!
4. I danced for 16 years. Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, you name it. I lived breathed and ate dance. I taught, took lessons, competed, and even went to a Fame-esque high school where my major was.. yep, dance. (Not weird or random, just little known)
5. I have never sneaked out a window. My parents gave us freedom with limits and I never felt the need to sneak out. If I had ever wanted to I would have just gone out the door. They slept pretty soundly. But I've never gone out the door in the middle of the night either. Right before I got married, I climbed out my window just to say I had and the n I walked back in the front door.
Places to go:
1. Puerto Vallarta Mexico- want to go back! It was our honeymoon spot!
2. Cancun Mexico- want to go back. It is the most awesome beach I've ever seen.
3. New Zealand - After LOTR I really want to see it, looks pretty.
4. London - I don't care if it rains, I want to see the sights!
5. I would love to travel Rome, Greece, Patmos, Jerusalem (all of the Bible places) just to have a good understanding of what I read about.
So there you go. I tag Ginger, Shaunna, AK, Erin, and Stacey.