Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Our World Changes

This is the first blog of many. We just found out that we're pregnant! WOW! I don't have an official due date yet. It's still too early to know. I am extremely tired, around lunchtime I break down no matter how long I slept the night before. I haven't really been sick. I'm sure that will come. No weird cravings yet either. So far, it's boring. We have already decided that we are not going to find out the sex of the baby or share names we think of. It will just be one big surprise for all!

So in light of the pregnancy, I decided to start a blog to keep everyone informed on the progress and to have a place for us to remember things we did, feelings we had, and pictures we took.

That's all for now. I will try to keep this updated.

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

ginger said...

congrats, sweet girl!!! such exciting news!

i'll be praying for you and your growing family!

Mayberry Family said...

Thank you so much! It is pretty exciting!

Anonymous said...

I can ditto what ginger said.

Thanks for starting the blog. Good idea! Now maybe we'll be able to keep up with y'all.

Anonymous said...

I want to know the names you're thinking about!!