Thursday, January 31, 2008

How Old Are You..

When you blog about weather? I don't care, we have been experiencing some weird weather here in the StL. Two days ago we had an amazing day. It got up to 73 degrees by lunch time and it was gorgeous. Then around 2:30 the temperature dropped and it STARTED SNOWING!!! How does that happen? The temp dropped 40 degrees in about 30 minutes. It got down to 4 degrees overnight. So from about 1:30 in the afternoon to about 4 in the morning it dropped 70 whole degrees. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life. Totally worth blogging about I think. That same night we lost power. It was off for about an hour and it came back on. For all of 5 minutes! Then it was gone again. We went out to eat and by the time we got home the lights were back on. Yay for not having to pile a baby, 2 parents, and a dog in the same bed! Anyway, I hope your Thursday morning is going well. It's almost Friday!

No comments: